Congratulations and welcome to
Swinburne University of
How to enrol online
Enrolling online will take about 30 minutes. You will be guided through the process with step-by-step instructions.
- Each time you click the "Next" button your information is saved, so you can close the session and complete it later.
- You may not be required to complete all steps based on existing information included in the system and your responses to the various questions.
- Note: You will not be able to logon to enrolment online if you have not received at least one of the following:
- a formal offer letter from Swinburne or VTAC (please wait one business day from date on letter)
- a letter or email from Swinburne with enrolment online instructions
What you need before you start
- Your Offer Letter – from Swinburne or VTAC or a letter/email from Swinburne with enrolment online advice (listing your Swinburne/VTAC Student ID number and Course Code and Title).
- Your Enrolment Online login details (Student ID and Date of Birth)
- Verified enrolments are open for your intake / start date
- Supporting documentation that can be uploaded as part of your enrolment submission i.e. Transcript of results for any exemption applications
- Copy of concession / Health Care Card for TAFE tuition fee concession (not applicable to all students)
- Letter from third party provider, if they are paying your fees.
Note: After completing your online enrolment form, you will receive an automated email with a summary of your enrolment submission details. You will also be able to print a copy of the summary for your records.
FFor general queries about enrolment or assistance using Enrolment Online, contact the Contact Centre during business hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm).
Phone (within Australia):
Direct Applicants - 1300 368 777 (Press menu option 1)
VTAC Applicants - 1300 697 946
Phone (outside Australia): +61 3 9214 8444